Thursday, August 14, 2014

Collo book club?

I hate myself for even making that the title of a post. This is approaching Oprah territory and, well...yeah. Anyway, this seems like a possible way to make Collo more Colloquial. Obviously not everyone needs to participate, but if we have a handful of people all reading the same thing, it might make for good, focused discussions both online and off. If that sounds at all appealing, you should indicate that to me in some way, and consider this an invitation to nominate a book.

2 comments:

  1. Mr.Hedden!!!! This is Liz Morgan (newbie, midway, wants to do the backpacing/outdoors majig) and I just came from collo thinking this EXACT THING! Ohhh, I desperately need some peeps to talk books with. Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make it happen. Figure out a book, we'll get the word out, set up discussion boards, meetings, etc.

      Delete